Plant City, FL
Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 64 °F
- Humidity: 59%
- Wind: 5 mph WNW
- Sunrise 7:39 AM
- Sunset: 6:44 PM
- Barometer: 29.92 in
- Hi 64° Lo 41°
- Hi 70° Lo 48°
- Hi 77° Lo 55°
- Partly Cloudy
- Hi 82° Lo 63°
- Mostly Cloudy
- Friday... Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 79F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night... Clear. Low of 57F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday... Clear. High of 64F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night... Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 41F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday... Clear. High of 70F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|October 31, 2014|
|Normal high:||82°||Record high:||91° (1980)|
|Normal low:||61°||Record low:||44° (1954)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:10 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 8 am to 8 PM EDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a lake Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 8 am to
8 PM EDT Saturday.
* Timing... 8 am to 8 PM EDT on Saturday.
* Winds... northwest winds will increase to around 20 mph with
frequent gusts up to 35 mph.
* Impacts... hazardous boating conditions will develop on area
lakes as winds increase across the region.
A lake Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast
to be 20 to 29 mph with frequent gusts to near or above gale
force for at least 3 hours. Winds of these magnitudes will
create rough conditions on larger area lakes which could produce
damage to... or flip... small pleasure craft.
Outdoor enthusiasts may wish to postpone lake related activities
until conditions improve.