Plant City, FL
Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 79 °F
- Humidity: 51%
- Wind: 18 mph WNW
- Sunrise 6:45 AM
- Sunset: 8:05 PM
- Barometer: 29.78 in
- Hi 77° Lo 58°
- Hi 82° Lo 58°
- Hi 87° Lo 64°
- Hi 89° Lo 67°
- Thursday... Partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night... A few passing clouds. Low 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday... Sunny skies. High 77F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night... Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday... Sunny skies. High 82F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|May 5, 2016|
|Normal high:||87°||Record high:||94° (1950)|
|Normal low:||61°||Record low:||45° (1940)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 5:48 am EDT on May 5, 2016
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM
EDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a lake Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am this
morning to 7 PM EDT this evening.
* Timing... 10 am to 7 PM.
* Winds... 20 to 25 mph with higher gusts.
* Impacts... hazardous boating conditions on area lakes.
A lake Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast
to be 20 to 29 mph with frequent gusts to near or above gale
force for at least 3 hours. Winds of these magnitudes will
create rough conditions on larger area lakes which could produce
damage to... or flip... small pleasure craft.
Outdoor enthusiasts may wish to postpone lake related activities
until conditions improve.