Plant City, FL
Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 72 °F
- Humidity: N/A%
- Wind: 8 mph East
- Sunrise 7:15 AM
- Sunset: 7:28 PM
- Barometer: 30.00 in
- Hi 79° Lo 72°
- Hi 88° Lo 72°
- Hi 86° Lo 72°
- Chance of a Thunderstorm
- Hi 90° Lo 73°
- Chance of Rain
As of 11:00 PM EDT on September 19, 2014
- Friday... Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 86F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
- Friday Night... Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers. Low of 70F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- Saturday... Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers in the morning, then partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Saturday Night... Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and a chance of rain. Low of 72F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday... Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 88F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the West in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|September 19, 2014|
|Normal high:||90°||Record high:||97° (1980)|
|Normal low:||70°||Record low:||56° (1981)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories