Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 72 °F
- Humidity: 78%
- Wind: 12 mph NE
- Sunrise 6:59 AM
- Sunset: 5:34 PM
- Barometer: 30.37 in
- Hi 82° Lo 63°
- Hi 82° Lo 61°
- Hi 83° Lo 65°
- Hi 85° Lo 67°
- Thursday... Mostly sunny. High 81F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.
- Thursday Night... Partly cloudy skies. Low 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday... A few clouds from time to time. High 82F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night... Clear skies. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday... Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|November 26, 2015|
|Normal high:||76°||Record high:||85° (1946)|
|Normal low:||58°||Record low:||31° (1950)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 4:11 am EST on November 26, 2015
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am this morning to 7 PM
EST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a lake Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 9 am this
morning to 7 PM EST this evening.
* Timing... from 9 am this morning until 7 PM this evening.
* Winds... northeast to east winds of 20 to 25 mph with higher
* Impacts... choppy and rough conditions on area lakes will make
for hazardous boating conditions for small boats operating on
A lake Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast
to be 20 to 29 mph with frequent gusts to near or above gale
force for at least 3 hours. Winds of these magnitudes will
create rough conditions on larger area lakes which could produce
damage to... or flip... small pleasure craft.
Outdoor enthusiasts may wish to postpone lake related activities
until conditions improve.