Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 27 °F
- Humidity: 82%
- Wind: 15 mph NNE
- Sunrise 6:33 AM
- Sunset: 7:05 PM
- Barometer: 29.73 in
- Hi 41° Lo 31°
- Partly Cloudy
- Hi 46° Lo 34°
- Chance of Rain
- Hi 47° Lo 33°
- Hi 45° Lo 34°
- Partly Cloudy
- Saturday... Cloudy with snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
- Saturday Night... Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this evening. Low near 25F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
- Sunday... Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night... Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday... Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 46F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|March 28, 2015|
|Normal high:||49°||Record high:||85° (1998)|
|Normal low:||35°||Record low:||11° (1923)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories
Statement as of 4:10 am EDT on March 28, 2015
... Accumulating snowfall is expected today and early tonight...
A low pressure area passing well southeast of southern New
England will produce some snowfall within our region. The most
favored location will be across the central hills of southern New
England... from northeast Connecticut and northwest Rhode Island
into Worcester County Massachusetts. The expected start time will
be from 3 to 6 am. The snow will continue into Saturday.
Travelers should be prepared for lower visibility at times...
along with the possibility of snow-covered roads.
Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are expected... with
locally higher amounts possible. Please see our winter weather
Page for more details at... weather.Gov/Boston/winter.