Current conditions | Hour by hour
- Feels Like: 25 °F
- Humidity: 57%
- Wind: 16 mph North
- Sunrise 7:22 AM
- Sunset: 5:44 PM
- Barometer: 30.36 in
Chance of Snow
- Hi 48° Lo 36°
- Partly Cloudy
- Hi 57° Lo 48°
- Rain Showers
- Hi 54° Lo 41°
- Chance of Rain
- Hi 55° Lo 41°
- Mostly Cloudy
- Saturday... Partly cloudy with a chance of snow and a chance of rain. High of 43F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Saturday Night... Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 30F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday... Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 48F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night... Partly cloudy. Low of 36F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday... Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 57F. Breezy. Winds from the SSW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
|Almanac | Key: T = Trace of precipitation; MM = data not available|
|November 1, 2014|
|Normal high:||56°||Record high:||81° (1950)|
|Normal low:||41°||Record low:||22° (1930)|
|Complete weather almanac|
Latest weather stories
Lakeshore Flood Advisory
Statement as of 10:31 PM CDT on October 31, 2014
... Lakeshore Flood Advisory remains in effect until 4 am CDT
* Lake Shore flooding... large and battering waves of up to 23 ft
will result in flooding near the lake... with standing water on
portions of Lake Shore drive in downtown Chicago still possible.
* Timing... the more significant waves occurring now will diminish
* Impacts... minor beach erosion and flooding of coastal areas can
be expected. Stay away from piers and break walls... occasional
rogue waves are likely and could strike with little warning and
sweep you out into the lake.
A Lakeshore Flood Advisory indicates that strong onshore winds
will generate flooding of low areas along the Lakeshore.
For information on swim advisories or bans at Chicago beaches
Please visit the following website to share your thoughts on the
new beach hazards statement...
Then after doing the survey visit US at http://weather.Gov/Chicago
Follow US on facebook... twitter... and youtube at: